Concarneau is a fishing harbor and marina established around the estuary of the Moros. Its famous
Ville Close, a medieval fortress built in the 10th Century on the islet of Conq, is among the most visited
sites in Brittany.
Its Corniche, a pedestrian path, provides gorgeous views of the Atlantic ocean, ambles along small
sand creeks and ends at the beautiful Plage des Sables Blancs, a fine white sand beach.
• Ocean-themed Book Festival
• Boat Races
• Police thrillers Book Festival
• Antique sailboats gathering
• Briton Folkloric festival
• Access to Glenan archipel
• Many live outdoor shows in July and August